white hart basket with spools
Let's Get "Crafty"
Hot glue, sequins, glitter, and macaroni necklaces are often associated with the word “craft”.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with that (this is a “Judgement FREE” zone) but the actual definition of “craft” is:
An activity that involves making something in a skillful way
That’s what I’m all about.
By using the skills I’ve acquired over the past 20 years, I want to inspire YOU to get out your sewing machine and “craft” things you can be proud of, show off to friends and family, and give as gifts to celebrate people in your life.
Besides being a quilter, here are a few fun facts about me.
- I have a website but don’t know how to turn my TV on.
- Singing random words, dancing in public, and petting fabric are a few of my favorite hobbies.
- I strongly believe pajamas become loungewear just by adding lip gloss!
- I love a little coffee with my creamer in the morning.
- Encouraging others is my jam, man!
- In an attempt to be hip and with it I say things like “jam, man.”
Thank you “sew” much for the opportunity to work with you. It’s a privilege I take seriously- just like my public dancing skills.